Ended up not doing a great job keeping up with this last year. I can only say I should try to do better this year.
- Tomatoes: We ended up with over 400 tomatoes. We made a ton of sauce and canned a bunch, too.
- Crabapples: We plucked every crabapple off of both of the trees in the yard. We endeavored to make crabapple jelly, but ended up mostly crabapple sauce. The jelly we did end up with was delicious (if a little thick), and was amazing on Danishes.
- Zucchini: So much zucchini
- Betas: Beets and chard did horribly
- Okra: Ended up with about 10 cookable okra pods
- Watermelon: Season’s too short to develop the melons when planted directly
This year, I’ll be starting a bunch of seedlings indoors